Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

Oh look!

I've got two followers already.  Must try and make this interesting.  This has been a pretty awful day, Jennifer has been home from work with a terrible migraine, while I am still suffering with this awful cold.   My sneezing would rival an earthquake, and I have almost finished two boxes of tissues.   There'll be a run on Kleenex shares due to this, I am sure, and all because of little me.   


Charlie!
This is my boy Charlie.  He is the world's greatest cat.   Just now he's out and about keeping down the mouse population, but in a little while he'll probably pop onto my windowsill and want in for the night.   Charlie had a fall two or three years ago and managed to hurt his tail, and had to have it removed.   Of course, he's a cool dude, so he carries off the lack of tail with great aplomb.   As you can see, he is very very handsome.


Tomorrow my granddaughter Elise is coming for a few hours, so I'm hoping the cold clears up and I don't feel too bad tomorrow.   We will do girlie things and if it's nice will pop out for a wee walk.   



No comments:

Post a Comment